Watercolor Paint Realistic Snowy Trees & Bushes
What you’ll learn
Study snowy trees to prepare for a painting.
Sketch realistic snowy trees without trees looking fake.
Draw and paint “negative space”.
Use the “lost-and-found” technique.
Paint shadows on snow.
Use contrast to create depth in a painting.
Real Testimonials From Students Of Online Classes By WatercolorPainting[dot]com
“I can’t tell you how happy I am that I decided to try your instructional videos. You are an exceptional teacher. have never seen any tutorial in any medium that describes the painting process the way you do. You leave nothing out. You explain what artists, and beginning artists, need to hear.”
“I’m currently taking a local class and have learned nothing compared to the video tutorials I’ve watched on your site. THANK YOU for taking the time to video and share! Love it!”
Summary & Preview
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: love it or your money back, no questions asked
- 40 minutes of high-definition video
- Separated into stages so you can follow along at your own pace
- Only basic watercolor supplies required: a pencil, a brush, some paints, paper and water
- Award-winning, English-speaking instructor
Through teaching a still-life painting step-by-step, this 2-Time Teacher Of The Year shows you everything you need to know to paint tricky things such as:
- Realistic snowy trees & bushes
Let the teacher take the difficulty out of the painting with easy-to-follow instructions, constant encouragement, and a great sense of humor.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for newer artists who want to understand basic principles of watercolor painting.
- This course is intended for you if you want to learn more techniques in watercolor painting.
- The Snowy Tree and the Bush