Vocal course “My Sound”: 10 Simple steps to Sing like a Pro.
What you’ll learn
Timbre and vocal range
How to Develop a musical ear
Techniques of emotional singing
How to Overcome Stage Fear
Vocal registers and articulation
Breathing, how to use it properly in singing
Melismas and improvisation
Clamping of your voice, how not to do a mistakes.
With an individual approach and unique techniques, you will understand that everyone can develop the ability to sing, regardless of age. You will forget about the fear of the stage and open up a lot of facets of your voice.
Through this course, I will help you find your own vocal style, develop your musical ear, open up new facets of your voice, overcome stage fright and public appearances, stop being afraid of your voice and sing freely.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to learn to sing
- Those who have a fear of public speech
- Those who want to develop musical ear
- For those who want to discover new facets of their voice
- Introduction, Lip roll.
- Timbre and vocal range
- How to develop a musical ear
- Techniques of emotional singing
- Sound control
- Voice clamping
- How to Overcome Stage Fear
- Vocal registers and articulation
- Melismas and improvisation