Ultimate Web Content Writing Masterclass+Power words eBook
What you’ll learn
Learn how to write killer content that sells for different pages of a website.
“Content is King”- Bill Gates, 1996.
Content will forever be the King as long as it’s of top quality.
Just like any other profession, you hone your content writing skills with practice.
But understanding the fundamentals of writing great content is the starting point.
Once you understand the basics, you need to apply those principles every time you create content.
In this course you’ll learn how to write content for the web.
After the brief introduction, you’ll learn the difference between different terms like content writing, copy writing and content marketing.
Then you’ll learn how to write content for the home page of a website. All the basic ingredients of a home page content is covered.
Then I show how to outsource content writing step by step, in case you decide to do so.
Then you learn how to write content on the About Us page.
After this, you’ll learn how to write a blog post step by step. You’ll also learn some of the best practices to write a great blog post.
For eCommerce and other types of businesses, it’s a must to write great product and category pages.
I cover how to write attractive content that sells for the business websites.
Who is this course for?
Freelance Content Writers
*(Image from freepik dot com)
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs with Websites, Aspiring Entrepreneurs, Marketers, Marketing Students, Employees who maintains a website, Freelance content writers, Anyone who aspires to write content for the web.
- Introduction-Content Writing
- Basics of Content Writing and Copy Writing
- Home Page Content Writing
- About Us Page Content Writing
- Blog Posts-Content Writing
- Business and E Commerce page Content
- Types of offers you can use to increase sales / conversions
- Bonus Section-Keyword Research