Ultimate Drawing Course: Master Pencil Drawing & Shading Art
What you’ll learn
Acquaintance with necessary equipments for pencil drawing
Acquaintance with graphite pencils and their degree of hardness , brightness and darkness
Learning shading tonnages
How to make volume with simple geometrical shapes
Simple sketches of animals (horses), landscapes, flowers, trees and shading them in the real way
Acquaintance with precise sketch of facial features from the photo
Learn to use bristle brushes for shading in pencil sketching
The ability to draw an eye in the hyper real way from the photo
Learn how to sketch lips and tooth in the hyper real way from the photo
Learn how to sketch a nose and make volume on it in the hyper real way from the photo
Drawing learning is the foundation of art and the background of learning all of the painting techniques.
In order to make progress in drawing, continuous training is required that reinforces the eyes and hands and aligns them to transfer them to the worksheet. The advantages of using graphite pencils in the drawing and the technique of shading with a pencil can be seen in the availability and cost of the tools used. This feature allows you to work and enjoy with the simplest tools, with a pencil and a sheet of paper, whenever and wherever you want to draw. Even more expensive gadgets such as brushes can be replaced with more simple tools like cotton and ear cleaners.
Working with pencils can easily be repaired and runs on a variety of paper and cardboard materials. Graphite pencils are one of the simplest artistic products that most famous brands such as Faber-Castell, Staedtler, Derwent, and … produce various types of pencils with various degrees of difficulty.
In this course, we get to know some general ways and principles of sketching, we’ll get to know the types of equipment of sketching, we learn how to make volumes on the simple geometrical shapes, and also we introduce the hyper-real sketches and learn how to do them.
We start the sketching with some simple shapes like a flower, tree, house, horse, etc. And we shade each one of them with graphite pencils.
In the second phase of the course, we want to do hyper-real sketches and shadings from a real photo. In this phase, the sketch of all parts of the face like eyes and eyebrows and eyelashes, lips and teeth, and nose will be taught. And after sketching each one of them the way of shadings and how you should make volume will also be taught completely.
At the end of this course and completing the exercises, the students should be able to:
1. Know the types of equipment for primary and hyper-real sketches.
2. Know different types of pencils and how to use them.
3. Shade with different tonnages
4. Make volumes simple geometrical shapes.
5. Sketch the simple shapes and also know how to make volume on them with different kinds of pencils and different ways of shadings.
6. Use the brush in hyper-real sketches in the correct way and be able to sketch all parts of the face and learn how to shade them
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to learn to draw
- Students looking for shortcut to getting super high levels of details easily
- Anyone interested in starting to draw with pencils
- Introducing The Equipments
- Shadings And Color Tonnage
- Learning how to make volumes with simple geometrical shapes
- Learning how to sketch simple shapes and shading them
- How to sketch a real eye from a photo
- How to draw a real lip from a photo
- How to sketch a real nose from a photo
- How to sketch a hand from a photo
- How to sketch a Feet from a photo