Top 10 reasons to use Illustrator for web design
What you’ll learn
Align objects to pixel grid
Use artboards in a web design job
Use appearance panel
Save artwork as SVG
Create and use character styles
Use Pixel Preview
Use Guides and grid
Use layers panel
WARNING: If you are looking for a course on how to design a layout in Illustrator, this is not the course.
I think there’s been some misunderstanding as for what this course is about, so let me say this again:
It’s a list of 10 reasons why it’s a good idea to use Illustrator for web design. It shows you 10 tools to use for web design in Illustrator.
I know you might not be too familiar with the concept of Illustrator being a web design tool. Well that’s mainly because many people are not aware of tools built in Illustrator, that make it a really great web design software.
Like the majority of aspiring designers I started designing web sites in Photoshop,. But I was really missing the artwork creation flexibility Illustrator provides.
That is why I dug deep into the topic of using Illustrator as a web design tool and this course is the result of that research.
In this course you will discover:
- Web design tools of Illustrator
- How to set up Illustrator for a web design job
- What are the most useful, practical benefits of using Illustrator for web design
So join the happy community of my students and see you inside.
All the best,
Who this course is for:
- It’s for web designers
- It’s for graphic designers
- It’s for web developers
- It’s for anyone interested in web design
- It’s not for those who don’t want to hear about web design in Illustrator
- Let’s learn some basic info