The Ultimate Realistic Portrait Drawing with Charcoal Pencil
What you’ll learn
Get acquainted with the material of Conte and charcoal and be able to perform simple faces with smooth and textureless skin
How to draw each of face components with charcoal technique
The students learns about the implementation of lifeless nature with different textures and materials
The charcoal technique, especially drawing in the style of Real and Hyper Real, has attracted a lot of attention from audiences and art lovers today. It is possible to learn this beautiful technique with relatively simple tools at a moderate cost for anyone with a bit of drawing background. The high contrast of the paintings due to the pencils and charcoal used in this technique is one of the special features of these types of paintings that doubles the beauty of the work.
The following course includes a young lady’s attractive face and the beautiful flowers next to her.
The model chosen for this tutorial has very smooth skin and very clear and detailed face components that fulfill our tutorial goal in this video which includes the teaching of face components with Conte and charcoal.
As it has been said, how to create eyes, eyebrows, nose, and lips with charcoal technique is taught in this video and you will also learn about giving volume to the face in this course.
Also, the beautiful roses that we create with volumizing and texturize, is one of the appealing parts of this step of our work.
Who this course is for:
- There is no age limit for students, and this course is suitable for children from 12 years to adults who are interested and are able to recognize volume and texture and are somewhat familiar with primary sketching.
- This course is designed for students interested in drawing, especially monochrome paintings with attractive charcoal technique
- All students who are relatively familiar with drawing or who have already taken our sketching course can use the training in this course and be able to improve their artistic level by using more advanced levels of charcoal drawing course.
- How to draw an eye with Conte and charcoal
- Eyebrow sketching tutorial
- Completing eye shadings and eyelash sketching tutorial
- Repetition of eye, eyebrow and eyelash tutorial on the other side of the face
- creating the nose volume
- creating light on the nose and eyes
- creating the Teeth texture
- creating the lips and also creating textures on the lips
- Creating face volume and teaching how to use the template in shading