The Ultimate Blues Piano Course – Blues Piano for Everyone
What you’ll learn
You will learn all the ins and outs of blues piano, like blues progressions, blue notes, grace notes, what notes and rhythmic elements (swing feel…) make a melody sound ‘bluesy’.
Complete beginners on the piano will be taken to an intermediate (or even higher) level of piano playing with a thorough understanding of music theory.
You will learn to read sheet music.
You will learn all the chords on the piano that will allow you to play all the songs (in any music style, not only blues) you want.
You will learn blues comping (accompanying others in a band, or with a singer, or yourself while soloing or playing the melody).
You will learn blues improvisation (left hand comping, right hand soloing).
THIS COURSE COMES WITH THE FREE EBOOK: “ALL THE SCALES AND CHORDS IN ALL INVERSIONS WITH FINGER POSITIONS” (110 PAGES!)
Other online piano courses don’t offer such a detailed and complete overview of scales and chords.
With the clickable index, you’re never more than only one click away from the piano chords or scales you were looking for.
THE ONLINE BLUES PIANO COURSE FROM THE TEACHER THAT ALREADY HELPED 1000S OF PEOPLE TO FINALLY PLAY SONGS ON THE PIANO, REALLY UNDERSTAND ALL THE INS AND OUTS OF MUSIC THEORY, READ MUSIC AND IMPROVISE
The course is created in way that literary everyone can rapidly advance with (blues) piano, because of the many blues tunes that you will learn, while every detail is thoroughly explained.
ALREADY VERY QUICKLY YOU WILL SEE RESULTS AND PLAY YOUR FIRST BLUES SONGS ON PIANO OR KEYBOARD
Already from the beginning of the course, you will apply what you’ve learned and start playing the blues.
And it’s a real pleasure to practice, since you play all the blues tunes together with a band that accompanies you while you’re playing on your piano or keyboard.
LEARN BLUES PIANO IN A FUN WAY, AND FORGET ABOUT BORING EXERCISES THAT ARE THE TRADEMARK OF TRADITIONAL PIANO COURSES
Of course, scales are important to know, but just endlessly running up and down the scales is not a very fun way of learning the piano or keyboard.
That’s why in this blues piano course, you’re accompanied by a whole band while practicing the scales:
In this way, even practicing scales becomes a pleasure.
And chords? Well, all the chords are practiced in blues progressions, and also here, you’re accompanied by a whole band.
TRY THIS ONLINE BLUES PIANO COURSE WITHOUT ANY RISK
If you’re still not sure, why not just give it a try? It’s without any risk: if for whatever reason this is not the course for you, know that Udemy offers a full refund within 30 days after purchase.
So, there’s no need to wait any longer: just hit that ‘enroll’ button and get access to more than 20 hours of video, interactive music theory exercises and to an amazing BONUS: a 110-page eBook with all the scales and chords in all the inversions with finger positions, as well as plenty of other resources: play-along mp3 files, PDF files with sheet music…
It only takes you one click to have access to ALL of this.
Still not convinced?
Just have a look at the promo video and the free preview videos to have an idea of how I teach, and also have a look at the course curriculum.
· This course can act as a complete piano course for beginners, where you learn exactly the same skills and theory as a ‘normal’ piano course, but then based on the blues.
· This course is also for those who already play the piano, but who just want to start to play the blues.
· Lots of mp3 play-along files and other resources included.
· An eBook included for FREE with ALL the scales and chords in all inversions with finger positions (110 pages!) with clickable index that leads you directly to the scale or chord you were looking for.
· Clear explanations by an experienced teacher (more than 25 years of teaching experience).
This course consists of 11 sections:
2. Some basic music theory
3. Blues with triads/Musical notation
4. Blues with 7th chords/Cycle of fifths
5. Blues with minor chords/Diminished chords
6. Intervals/7th chords with added notes
8. Blues improvisation
10. The missing major and minor scales and chords
11. Loose ends
SOME OF THE TOPICS COVERED IN THIS COURSE
– Major scales in all 12 keys
– Minor scales in all 12 keys
– Several different blues progressions (including a jazz blues progression)
– Typical blues elements like blue notes, grace notes, …
– Major and minor triads
– Dominant 7th, minor 7th, major 7th and diminished chords
– Treble clef
– Bass clef
– Time signature
– Key signature
– Pentatonic scale
– Blues scale
– Blues improvisation techniques
– Rootless chord voicings (also used a lot in jazz)
– Adding (altered) notes to 7th chords
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to play blues on the piano, whether you’re a total beginner, or a piano player with more experience.
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn to play the piano (through the blues).
- This course is for those who already play the piano, but want to start to play the blues.
- This course is NOT for highly advanced/professional piano players, since they will already know all the theory/skills taught in this course.
- Some basic music theory
- Blues with triads/Musical notation
- Blues with 7th chords/Cycle of fifths
- Blues with Minor Chords/Diminished chords
- Intervals/7th Chords with added notes
- Blues Improvisation
- The missing Major and Minor Scales and Chords