The Perfect Piano Routine Vol.2
What you’ll learn
Students will be able to develop more efficient practices when it comes to learn a new song at the piano.
Students will enhance their reading by following practical exercises when you read music.
Every exercise that is learned in this course will guide you to a deeper learning and reading analysis that will make you read better and with more accuracy.
Are you a piano student? Have you been playing piano for a long time?
Are you still struggling when you have to start reading a new piece?
Do you want to be able to read new pieces with better speed and accuracy?
This course for you!
Welcome to “The Perfect Piano Routine Vol.2″, this course is focused directly on how to read new pieces more efficiently, as pianists we have to read two clefs, since we play with both hands at the same time, this is a major challenge when we start playing a new piece and specially when we have to read everything that we are going to play.
This course is specifically focused on:
Develop reading and analysis strategies for a piano musical piece.
Understand how we should divide our study by reading scores.
Learn reading and integration exercises with both hands.
How to save time for our practice to be effective.
How to integrate spoken and rhythmic music to our practice of a new piece.
As a pianist it is essential that you understand how to organize when you start studying a new piece, a proper practice will allow you to develop:
Identification of difficult sections
Sign up for this course today, Improve your way of playing, by developing more efficient reading habits you will feel more motivated to play more pieces and continue with your piano learning path.
Ilse Lozoya will be your instructor, she is pianist, music teacher and online educator, and teacher in Udemy of more than 60 courses in Udemy, so join the global community of students who are taking their courses and improving their way of playing.
Who this course is for:
- If you are a piano teacher that wants to provide more reading and playing tools to your students, this course will help you.
- If you are a piano student that keeps struggling with your piano routine when it comes to read a new piece, stop struggling and enroll in this course.
- Maybe you are an amateur or a professional pianist that wants to improve your reading and develop better reading strategies, this course will provide you with the necessary guiidance.
- Reading and playing tips
- Rhythmic reading / Spoken solfeggio
- Frequently Asked Questions