The Perfect Piano Routine Vol.1
What you’ll learn
Students will be able to understand how to improve your playing, being more organized.
Learn how to organize a 30 min, 60 and 2 hrs piano routine.
Improve your playing by practicing in a more organized way.
Are you taking piano lessons?
Do you want to enhance your piano playing and get the most of every minute that you spend playing?
Do you want to improve and be able to develop the perfect piano routine?
This course for you!!
Through very easy to follow recommendations you will learn how to distribute the activities when you study piano, in a way that suits your piano needs and aspirations.
This course is divided into:
Recommendations before choosing how to study
Piano routines: 30 min Routine, 60 min Routine and 2 hrs routine.
Common mistakes and how to prevent them.
In a very understandable way, easy to follow, so you can make changes in your study routine, organizing better what you practice and so you can advance more and with better results when playing.
Join this course today, remember that all Udemy courses have a 30 days satisfaction guarantee or the return of your money, in this way you have nothing to lose and everything to win.
Ilse Lozoya, who will be your instructor teaches more than 60 courses at Udemy on piano, music and education, sharing her experience as a pianist, student and online content creator , there are more than 40,000 students from all over the world participating in her courses.
Do you have any questions about the course? Send her a message and she will gladly help you to know if this course is for you.
Who this course is for:
- Any piano student that wants to study better with more results is suitable for this course,
- If you have been studying piano for a while but want to really be more productive when your practice in this course you will find effective advices and a blue print to do it.
- If you are about to start playing piano, this course will help ypu to get the correct idea on how to practice since the beginning.
- Understanding your piano practice
- The 30 min piano routine
- The 60 min piano routine
- The 2 hours piano routine
- Common Mistakes
- Downloadable resources