The complete guide for blueprint development in Unreal 4
What you’ll learn
Master beginner blueprint concepts, like variables, “if” statements, and arrays
Creating a basic sprint system
More about the Instructor:
This course is designed by Animation Hacks which is the visual effect studio with high-quality skill artist work on numerous unannounced projects. In addition, they enjoy sharing their knowledge with those students who learn 3D online.
NOTE FOR STUDENTS – please take a look Section 1 / Lecture 1 to downloads for the source attachment link with the lesson.)
Who this course is for:
- This course is not for someone who is an advanced game developer. This course is also not for students who are not interested in learning to code as you will get an introduction to the fundamentals of blueprint programming.
- Anyone seeking an understanding of best visual coding practices such as organization with your project and optimal development workflow that are essential to game development.
- People interested in developing commercial quality 2D and 3D games either professionally or as a hobby.
- The ideal student for this course is someone who is interested in game development with Unreal and visual programming, C++, blueprint and is looking for an interactive, project-based course.
- Working with Blueprint Classes
- Introduction to Data Types
- Working with Integers
- Working with Floats
- Working with Vectors
- Working with Boleans
- Branches and Conditioning
- While Loops