The Complete C++ Software Building Step By Step HD Course
What you’ll learn
Write their own programs in C++
Understand any standard program written in C++
Bag strong basic fundamental knowledge in C++
Grad strong Object Oriented knowledge in C++
Learn How OOP Can Participate To Create The Most Complex Application
Apply The Concept Of OOP In C++ And Boost Your Code Efficiency
Discover what makes OOP a Hot Topic In nowadays
C++ has been favoured by the professional programmers for many years
because of its power and flexibility. Many games have been written in
C++. Many of the scripting languages modelled on the syntax and style.
today C++ is a popular language, even still amongst the indie game
programmers. Its flexible enough to create a Windows UI or program a
Unix TCP server.
C++ is a challenging language; but in this course
I take you step by step through the basics. Building you skills and
through many code examples I show you how to build a program and how to
create C++ classes and objects.
So, don’t delay, start learning today and you could be using these basics in your next computer program.
This course is an introduction to the C++ programming language for those who are already familiar with C syntax and some basic principles of object oriented programming.
C++ is based on C, but extends the language with features such as
function templates, namespaces, and (of course) classes. We’ll spend a
lot of time in the first hour of the course talking about streams, which
simplify input and output a great deal.
Here’s a list of what you’ll learn:
– Primitive data types and variables
– How to create and use namespaces
– Basic I/O in C++ using streams
– Using stringstreams: input and output directly from strings
– File input and output using streams
– Functions: how they’re like C functions, and how they differ
– Function templates – a look at writing generic code
– Classes and objects
– Constructors and destructors
– Inheritance (Single and Multiple)
– The idea of friend class members.
If you’ve been thinking about learning C++, then this course is a good first step.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to learn C/C++
- Anyone who want to learn how to program
- Anyone who wants to be able to understand the structure of a C++ program
- People from any country
- People of any age and ability
- Section 1: Introduction
- Section 2 : Object Oriented Programming
- Function,Constructor & Destructor
- Section 4: Principles of Objects Oriented Programming
- Section 5: Inheritance
- Section 6: Encapsulation
- Section 7: Polymorphism
- section 8 : Abstraction
- Section 9: BONUS
- Section 11: Congratulation