The Beatmakers Online Piano Course (Piano for Fire Beats)
What you’ll learn
Play piano specifically for making beats
Understand how chords (major + minor) and scales work
Improvisation when playing the piano
Learn extremely helpful techniques such as arpeggios, inversions, etc.
Creating catchy melodies with confidence
The basics of a piano
Play piano with both hands!
Tricks to stay super motivated to want to practice!
There are tons of videos on the internet in regards to learning the piano, but over my years of producing beats, I’ve realized we as beatmakers play the piano differently than someone trying to learn classical piano.
So why do we have to learn the piano from a classical standpoint when we’re wanting to create awesome beats – whether that be beautiful piano beats, or just have a better understanding of chords and improvisation?
Cause here’s the thing:
As a beatmaker, we create repetition.
We create loops which are on repeat over and over, and our goal is for these loops to be extremely catchy. (Also keeping in mind for our other instruments in terms of mixing for clarity.)
So in this course I cover with you:
- The basics of a piano to get everyone on the same page
- How keys, scales, and chords work
- Figuring out powerful chord progressions (and sharing some of my own personal favorites!)
- Thinking in terms of melodies and improvisation
- How to bounce around with your right hand
- Left hand techniques to add fullness to your composition
- Playing with both hands
- Popular note placement, counting beats, and different rhythms in the industry.
- How to stay motivated to practice piano as a beatmaker
I have been practicing piano almost every day for the past 5 years, and these are the things that I have discovered and want to share with you within this course.
By the end of the course you will have an in-depth understanding of chords/scales, and be able to improvise on the piano.
From here on out, it’s up to you to practice with this knowledge to take your productions to the next level!
Hope this course is the tipping point in your productions! 🙂
Who this course is for:
- The intermediate producer wanting to take their piano skills to the next level
- A beatmaker/producer wanting to learn improvisation on the piano
- Make Practicing Enjoyable
- How a Piano Works [Music Theory Overview]
- How to Actually Play and Improvise on a Piano
- Tips for Staying Motivated to Practice Piano