Starting with React & Redux: Build modern apps (2nd edition)
What you’ll learn
You will learn React from the ground up.
Use Redux Framework to take React to the next level
We will build some practice projects and start coding with React on a daily basis
Build modern Apps with React and Redux.
Do you want to take your coding to the next level?. This is the course for you.
You will learn React from the ground up here.
We will start from the very beginning, from “I don’t even know how to run it” to actually building a few applications.You will learn all the logic and practice behind React in different modules, and as we advance through the course we will be increasing the difficulty.
Since I believe that the best way to fully learn is by coding, after each section we will put everything in practice with some course projects, and after you have a strong base of React we will journey into REDUX, the most beloved state manager.
To sum everything up, you will learn in this course:
- The very basics of React.How toy install and run it.How to create different types of components.
- Learn the tools React provides, just like State and React Lifecycles to handle you application.
- Work with events and use them in a real life scenario and the importance of props to handle the application
- How to use React Router to navigate through pages and create transition with React Transition Group
- How to do typechecking with React Proptypes
- Learn how to use the Redux cycle properly and handle the information that flows in your entire application
- We will learn the importance of middlewares.
- Much more of course…
And of course, we will stop before going to different levels and create a project to put everything in practice..
What about the instructor experience ?
Well I’ve been around for 10 years now, built lots of applications for small projects and big companies like Citi,Fox, Disney and a lot more.
Today I work as developer for a major company developing applications in React or Angular mostly, but I like to teach in my spare time.
How about the target audience?
- If you want to take your coding to the next level, this is the course for you.
Who this course is for:
- React 101
- Working with routes
- React practice: Project one
- React specific topics
- React Transitions
- React extra topics
- Project 2- NBA
- Project 3 – DaylyNews