SolidWorks: The Complete Design and Rendering Course
What you’ll learn
Create 3D models in Solidworks
Create an assembly with multiple parts in SolidWorks
Create 2D drawings in SolidWorks
Create an animation in SolidWorks
Create high quality render images in SolidWorks Visualize
This course is an introduction to SolidWorks. It will take you from the very beginning of opening SolidWorks and teach you the entire designing workflow within SolidWorks. In this project based course, you will be learning how make 3D models, 2D engineering drawing, assembly, animation, and high-quality render of a check valve in SolidWorks.
My name is Azeez Salu, and I will be your instructor for this course. I am a skilled and motivated professional with 7 years’ experience operating computer aided drafting and design software (CAD). I specialize in engineering part design (3D), 2d drawings, animation, and photo view rendering using SolidWorks and AutoCAD. I am confident that this course will help you develop your designing skills in SolidWorks.
I will also be available at any time to answer any questions as well as help you with any issues you may come across while making your way through this course.
Even if you don’t have SolidWorks you can still take advantage of this course by downloading a student version from Dassault Systemes’ website.
Thank you and I hope to see you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn SolidWorks
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create 3D models
- Anyone who wants to learn Computer Aided Drafting Design (CAD)
- Anyone who wants to learn SolidWorks Visualize
- Anyone who wants to learn how to render
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create 2D Drawings in SolidWorks
- Anyone who wants to learn Drafting Design
- Defining SolidWorks
- Getting Started with SolidWorks
- User Interface
- Basic Sketch Tools
- Sketch Relations and Rules
- Modify Sketch
- Basic Part Modeling
- How to Edit a Part
- Evaluate Part