SOLIDWORKS: Learn To Create Engineering DRAWINGS
What you’ll learn
How to create professional engineering drawings in industry environment
Gain skills for Professional- Advanced Drawing Tools Certification exam (CSWPA_DT)
This course will equip you with skills and confidence to employ your drawing skills in professional environment. As well this course will prepare you for CSWPA-DT Drawing Tools Professional exam. Therefore this course covers and explains 2 samples of exam to get familiar with concept of the official exam. The course starts from the beginning so there is no need for previous knowledge in Solidworks Drawing Tools.
Solidworks is the most popular design tool for creating 3D products and technical drawings. Millions of people use it to design anything from 3D-printed toys all the way up to mechanical vehicles, heavy machines and different products of everyday life.
What this course covers?
1. How to create a drawing sheet, how to inert views, how to put dimensions, how to edit sheet and how to save drawing file. Then we will continue with showing how to create different views such as section view, relative view, auxiliary view, detail view, broken-out section view, break view, alternate position view, crop view and isometric section view.
2. How to create a Bill of Materials table (BOM), how to create BOM, how to sort BOM, how to find missing items, how to edit properties, how to use equations, how to show/hide components, how to use linked notes and how to measure drawing views.
3. At the end you will find sample questions, those questions are similar are will find on the exam. I advise you to go through those question by yourself. If you stuck somewhere you can always watch video tutorial or contact me via email.
What makes this course different?
1. 2 CSWPA-DT Drawing Tools Professional exam. In Solidworks is all about practicing . Your skills will be sharpen if you dive in directly by yourself. That’s why this course is providing bunch of exercises that you have to solve individually. But everything you need to know will be shown in lectures.
2. No experience. This course will teach you from zero. You don’t need to have experience at all.
With this knowledge that you will gain here you will be ready to dive into the industry environment and create professional engineering drawings.
If you find that any of this would beneficial for you and will help you to achieve your goals, ENROLL and begin your CAD journey!
Who this course is for:
- Experienced users who want to expand knowledge
- Individuals intending to take SOLIDWORKS Professional-Advanced Drawing Tools Certificate (CSWPA-DT)
- Anyone interested in Solidworks Drawing Tools skills
- DRAWING ESSENTIAL
- MISCELLANEOUS VIEWS
- BILL OF MATERIALS (BOM) TABLE
- SAMPLE EXAM QUESTIONS
- OFFICIAL EXAM SAMPLE