Realistic Drawing: Colored Pencil Drawing Art Course
What you’ll learn
The goal of providing this virtual course is a fluent simple tutorial on the colored pencils techniques, the correct way of coloring and combining them in a sketch with colored pencils, and at last sketching the very beautiful and simple models.
At the end of this course, it is expected that learners be able to recognize the colors from the model and combining them as well.
different textures of fruit, animals, and objects will be taught in this course and almost you get to know about the color combination of the skin
Beginner students need to start watching videos and doing their practices from the basic ones in order, to receive the right educational subjects.
At the end of this colored pencil course, the student is expected to be able to recognize and distinguish colors from photos of simple models, and to some extent has learned how to combine colors in pencil drawing.
In the first chapter, by learning three types of fruit, you will get acquainted with different textures and volumes, which can be a good introduction to learning harder sketches and with more complexity.
In the second chapter, the student is introduced how sketch and color two types of beautiful flowers (sunflowers and roses) and then learn how to color objects such as piano keys or the shiny surface of a beautiful classic machine using colored pencils.
In the third chapter, the student will be introduced to three different forms and shapes and textures of animals’ bodies, and you will learn how to draw scales and fish fins, the body and transparent wings of bees, and the skin of a horse’s body.
And finally, in the fourth chapter, which is an introduction to the teaching of advanced levels for painting with pencil, they learn how to paint and volume the components of the face, including eyes, lips, and ears with colored pencils.
Who this course is for:
- The course is suitable for those who are interested in the art of painting and the technique of colored pencils, even with the least basic information about the art of painting
- All beginners and intermediate students can use these tutorials and learn how to draw simple and beautiful paintings with colored pencil.
- There is no age limit for students, and it includes children ranging in age from 9 and older who are able to recognize volume and color to adult learners who are interested in the technique colored pencils.
- How to draw and color fruits with colored pencils
- How to draw and color flowers and objects with colored pencils
- How to draw and color animals with colored pencils
- How to draw and color the face components with colored pencils