Practical Voice Training: The Complete Package
What you’ll learn
Be more engaging when you speak, drawing people in to listen to you
Speak with a clearer, stronger voice
Unlock the natural potential of your own voice and your vocal influence
Learn practical voice exercises that develop your vocal tone and power
Speak for longer and louder with less vocal tiredness and strain
Improve your voice to be heard and understood in group conversations
When you speak, do you want people to listen? Do you want to be engaging? Do you want to speak in a clear and powerful voice that is uniquely yours?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, this course is for you. Practical Voice Training: The Complete Package is designed to give you all of the tools you need to truly change and improve your voice. This course helps you develop the power, control, and tone of your natural voice to truly capture an audience.
In this course, you will have access to practical exercises that work on your voice itself – covering everything from the foundation of breathing, to the flow of your natural sound, to the salt-and-pepper sprinkling of articulators. These practical exercises are backed up by theory videos so that you can understand the ‘why’ behind the training. You can choose whether you watch just the practical videos, or the practical videos and the theory videos, so you can adjust the learning experience to suit your needs.
Join now, and start your journey to a clearer, stronger, more engaging voice today!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to increase their influence when speaking one-on-one or in a group
- Anyone who wants to become more engaging when speaking – whether in a social situation, a business conversation, or a public speaking event
- Anyone who wants to improve their speaking voice quality
- Anyone who has to repeat themselves when speaking because people can’t hear or understand them
- Anyone who is experiencing vocal issues like tightness, scratchiness/gravelly sound, or discomfort when they speak
- Anyone who wants practical tips and exercises that they can use to strengthen and improve their voice
- Your Breath
- Your Voice
- Your Mind
- Your Future