Play Lead Guitar… The EASY Way!
What you’ll learn
In this course you will learn the easiest way to begin playing lead guitar
You will learn how to play an easy scale
You will learn how to create cool sounding licks
You will learn to understand where to play licks on the neck to suit any song
Using as little jargon & theory as possible & keeping the scale practice to an absolute bare minimum, this course will take the novice lead guitar player through their first steps. You’ll learn what shape to use on the neck, and where to play it for ANY song. You get 10 jam tracks in different styles & close up demonstrations of solos that YOU CAN PLAY. You’ll learn how to create your own licks EASILY, as well as covering all the necessary techniques.
Who this course is for:
- This course is aimed at rhythm guitarists who want to make the leap to playing lead guitar
- Lecture 2: The Scale
- Understanding The Scale
- Matching The Scale To The Backing Chords
- Lead Guitar Techniques – Slurs
- Turning A Scale Into A Solo
- Some Example Guitar Solos
- Summary Of The Course & Some Final Advice