Piano Foundation Course In Arranging Song And Playing By Ear
What you’ll learn
You will learn patterns that you can apply to any kind of song
You will learn how to arrange a song from scratch
You will learn how to start playing by ear
You will learn how to create your own ending to a song
How The Course Works
Learn by Doing – you will learn patterns that can be applied to any songs
More than 20 arrangement of songs – you will learn familiar songs that range from pop songs, hymn, carols, classical, traditional, lullaby and more.
Sheet music will be provided
Who This Course Is For
This courses is suitable for both beginners and for players that have some experience as the courses builds up progressively and you will be learning concepts that can be applied to your own playing instead of relying on that which is created by others.
What The Course Will Cover
The course will be covering fundamentals and patterns that you can apply to your own playing. There will be more than 20 patterns and each pattern will be shown together with a song so that you can learn how to apply the patterns by yourself when you try to arrange your own version of any songs. You will also learn how to create your own patterns and how to harmonize with 2 note on the right hand.
This is not to “become a pro in xxx days” type of course, it’s a progressive course that start from the beginning and highly encourage you to explore and try to create your own patterns and arrangements.
Who this course is for:
- any players that want to learn how to arrange their own songs
- any players that want to learn how to play by ear
- Section 1 : Introduction
- Section 2 : Diatonic Chords
- Section 3 : Broken Chords Patterns
- Section 4 : 1-3-5-8 Patterns
- Section 5 : Inversions & Power Chord
- Section 6 : 1-5-8 Patterns
- Section 7: 1-5-10 Patterns
- Section 8: Add2/ Add9 Chords
- Section 9 : Right Hand 2 Note Harmonizing
- Section 10 : Creating a simple ending