Piano Finger Exercise Lessons
What you’ll learn
Increase the speed and fluidity of your piano playing
Play five piano exercises with consistency and ease
Play piano exercises with two hands confidently
Bring your piano playing up to the next level, whether your just beginning or have played for years
If you want to play the piano more fluently, then this course will give you the resources to achieve that goal. We have several ways to learn, including videos, sheet music, and finger exercises. Beginners as young as 4 can use it to start getting the muscle memory to become a great pianist, but it can help players at any level.
Try this course out if you want more speed and accuracy in your piano playing.
Who this course is for:
- This course is great for people who are interested in learning piano. It will take off months of private lessons which could save you hundreds of dollars.
- This course can help intermediate or advanced students as an addition to their own practices.
- This isn’t a course for someone who wants to learn just a song or two. It’s for someone who wants to have the muscle memory of years of practice even if they don’t plan to start learning piano for a year or two.
- The Benefits of Finger Exercises
- Piano foundations
- Learning some Exercises
- Adding more and Variations
- 2021 Songs
- Review and Next Steps