Pencil Drawing for Beginners
What you’ll learn
Draw basic lines and shapes using pencil, shade their drawings and begin drawing from observation
Liron here! How are you doing?
Thank you for checking out my course!
Pencil drawing is the most basic way to start drawing, and is the perfect gateway for pen and ink, painting and more. There’s no setup required, and you can start right away.
If you are a complete beginner to drawing, or are interested in drawing using pencil, this is the place for you.
In this course I do not assume you know anything, and explain everything in as many details as possible. I want EVERY STUDENT to be able to learn how to draw beautifully using pencil.
I also tried making this course as PRACTICAL as possible. I believe you’ll be able to immediately implement what you learn here.
Inside you’ll learn:
- The basic pencil grips
- How to produce different types of lines
- How to draw simple shapes
- How to shade
- Practical exercises for getting started
- And more!
I’ll also present two demos of me working on two complete drawings, from start to finish.
If you are ready – let’s get started! (:
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone interested in starting to draw with pencil
- Basic Pencil Drawing Techniques
- Step-by-step Demo #1 – Drawing a Stalk of Bananas
- Pencil Shading
- Step-by-step Demo #2 – A Watering Can
- Some More Tips and Guidance