Painting Sweet Treats with Watercolor
What you’ll learn
In this class you will find easy to follow step by step videos of painting a donut, ice cream and french macarons. And along the way you will:
1. Learn and practice new techniques
2. Apply various watercolor techniques in a painting
3. Increase your watercolor skills
4. Use watercolor with confidence
5. Arrange successful compositions
6. Enjoy working with watercolor
Do you love chocolate and other sweet treats as much as I do? I hope the answer is yes, because I prepared a really fun class for you where we’ll paint loose and colorful illustrations of the most delicious desserts.
Let’s paint some super fun and easy watercolor sweets together.
In this class you will find easy to follow step by step videos of painting a donut, ice cream and french macarons.
And along the way you will:
Learn and practice new techniques
Increase your watercolor skills
Enjoy working with watercolor
Post your project to social media with #elenafayclass so we can all cheer you on! And if you post your final project to Instagram, be sure to tag me (@elenafay_art) for a chance to be featured!
Get your brushes ready and lets play with watercolors!!!! And don’t forget to share your projects!!!!
Happy painting friends!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for beginners and intermediate level artists seeking to improve their watercolor skills. Everyone is welcome to this class, of course, but if you don’t feel confident working with watercolor, I recommend taking my previous “Watercolor for Beginners” class.