Painting an old schooner at the seaport of Barcelona
What you’ll learn
During the course, we will draw a finished picture step by step, get acquainted with the simple skills of watercolour painting, analyze the near and far plans in the picture, simple principles of the perspective of building a ship, painting the sky and the sea, as well as the reflections of the objects on the water.
In this course you will get acquainted with some watercolor techniques, simple tricks that will let you make a finished picture step by step. Learn how to draw the sky and the sea, as well as the reflection of ships and the landing place. I will tell you about each step of making a picture very simply and in detail, and if you have any questions, I will answer each of them in a simple way, because I understand how many apparent difficulties arise for the beginners at the early stages when they start practicing watercolor painting.
Who this course is for:
- • The course will be interesting for everyone who wants to develop their creative abilities and try themselves as an artist without having initial painting skills.
- This experience will be interesting to those who want to dive into the fascinating process of art and creativity.
- The course is also useful for everyone who wants to relieve the stress by immersing themselves into their inner world while creating a small masterpiece!
- The course is suitable for those who have never painted using watercolors, as well as for those who have initial skills and took a brush or a pencil awhile ago.
- Making a watercolour painting step by step.