Paint this Aspen scene: Watercolor painting in 3 EASY steps
What you’ll learn
Paint a beautiful Aspen painting in 30 minutes in watercolor
Learn that watercolors are easy and fun!
Have a great night of painting with your kids, class, or friends
Relax and create a lovely watercolor painting with ease and confidence
Watercolor painting can be easy and fun. In these short videos, I walk you through step-by-step how to create this beautiful autumn Aspen painting in about 30 minutes, using a minimal number of very inexpensive watercolor materials. This is the perfect painting activity to do with your children, your friends, your class, or by yourself with a glass of wine or cup of coffee.
No painting experience required! Total beginners welcome! I explain everything in simple terms, and the steps to creating this painting are so simple you’ll be surprised. Yes, you too can learn to paint beautifully in just 30 minutes. If you’re not satisfied with this class, please let me know and I will refund your fee in full, no questions asked.
And all these videos are 100% downloadable! So you can enjoy them offline any time you’d like.
BONUS VIDEO! Watch from start to finish as I paint a variation of this Aspen scene with bright, fun summer colors. Just more inspiration to show you the infinite possibilities with this watercolor painting technique.
So come paint with me and you’ll have a great time. And you’ll end up with a beautiful painting to enjoy for years to come.
Who this course is for:
- This course is suited for everyone looking to have a blast painting with watercolors!
- Absolutely beginners are welcome! This class will take any fears you’ve ever had out of painting
- Novice or intermediate painters will have fun with this creative way to approach watercolor painting
- Parents, looking for a fun painting activity with your kids? This class is perfect!
- Teachers, looking for a unique painting activity with your class? Your students will love this painting lesson!
- Welcome to Easy Watercolor Painting
- Let’s get to painting! Three easy steps
- Wrapping up