Paint a cat in watercolor.
What you’ll learn
Learn how to paint with watercolor using wet in wet technique.
Find out some helpful tips for keeping the paper in wet condition longer.
Learn the average proportions of the cat’s face, learn how to draw a cat’s portrait.
Learn how to get the effect of fluffy fur using wet in wet watercolour technique.
Discover some tips and tricks while working with masking fluid
See how easy it is to paint with a limited watercolour palette.
This Watercolor Workshop is a course designed for beginner and intermediate artists wishing to explore and improve watercolor wet in wet painting techniques. This workshop will show you step by step how to paint a fluffy cat with watercolor. You will learn how to use wet in wet technique to create a very unique piece of art. The workshop covers explanation about supplies, cat’s face proportions and the way of using the paper without stretching of taping it.
If you are a beginner or intermediate in painting animals in watercolor, wondering about new tips and tricks in wet in wet technique then this course is for you. And if you already paint fluffy animals, but you want to know how to make it easy and become more expressive, then this course will help you to do that.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to learn painting with Watercolors
- Anyone that want’s to learn a new skills and develop there existing skills in watercolor painting.
- Anyone who wants to learn the wet into wet watercolor techniques
- Anyone who wishes to reduce their stress levels and enjoy the pleasure of expressing feeling through visual art.
- This course is for intermediate watercolor students
- Lecture 3: Sketching Cat’s portrait. Cat’s face proportions.