Oracle Cloud Services and Spring Batch:2 Course Bundle
What you’ll learn
By the end of this course, you will know everything you’re required to create applications and run them in Oracle Application Container Cloud Service.
You will know how to configure a Spring Batch job.
You will understand how to implement a Spring Batch job.
You will know how to implement the reading, processing, and writing of data for a batch job.
You will learn how to implement unit tests that cover the various aspects of the job including the reading, processing, and writing of the data.
This is a package of two independent courses:
– Oracle Cloud Services with Java and Node.js
Do you want to develop or migrate your existing web applications to run in the cloud? Perhaps you have an environment with multiple languages and runtimes at the same time? In this course, you’ll learn how to create Java SE and Node.js applications and run them in Oracle Application Container Cloud Service and take advantage of the power of the cloud. You’ll learn all about integration with other Oracle Cloud Services such as Database. You’ll also learn to deploy, monitor, and scale your applications instantly from the Web UI. By the end of this course, you’ll know everything you’ll required to create applications and run them in Oracle Application Container Cloud Service.
– Spring Batch Framework for beginners
At the core of batch processing is an understanding of the basic concepts and patterns common to most batch products. In this course, you will learn these concepts and patterns in the context of one of the oldest and most mature open source batch frameworks available. First, you will learn about why you may need batch processing, including its benefits and drawbacks. Next, you will explore the foundation of Spring Batch terminology and offerings. Finally, you will follow along in a demonstration of building a full, production-ready Spring Batch job that reads input from a file, processes, and then outputs the information to a database. When you are finished with the course, you should have the basic knowledge needed to start building your own batch jobs using the Spring Batch framework.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for all developers who want to run their applications in the cloud.
- First, Spring course is mainly geared at developers looking to leverage the Spring Batch framework. Again, you’ll need to have working knowledge of the Java language and working knowledge of the Spring Framework to get the most out of this course.
- Second, Spring course can be used by architects who are investigating how to prototype Spring Batch for an implementation or who are just looking to learn more about the framework.
- **Oracle Cloud Services with Java and Node.js**
- Creating Application Descriptors for Cloud Deployment
- Configuring Applications for Cloud Deployment
- Deploying Applications in the Oracle Application Container Cloud Service
- Integrating Applications with Oracle Database Cloud Service
- **Spring Batch Framework for beginners**
- Creating a Spring Batch Application
- Consuming an Input File
- Processing Input Data
- Outputting the Results