Musical Meditations for Guitar – A Simple Beginners System
What you’ll learn
You will learn coordination, dexterity and timing.
You will learn how to play guitar without even trying.
You will make music without learning theory, chords or scales.
You’ll have 10 Musical Pieces to learn with all music and 3 speed jam tracks provided. These are extremely varied and interesting songs.
You will learn to read TAB
You will learn chords, scales, melody and triads without even realising it
You will find relaxation/flow through playing music on guitar
WARNING. This course is not your usual boring beginners guitar course….
Let me first ask you a couple of questions.
– Do you long for and super easy way to learn to play the guitar? Don’t have time for private guitar lessons with a local guitar teacher? Do you get easily bored with theory based guitar courses?
– Do you want to just play guitar now and learn the chords and scales later?
– Is the thought of taking guitar lessons impractical even as a beginner? Due to work, time constraints, money or location?
– Did you buy a guitar and never pick it up?
– Are you a busy or stressed ? Do you find it hard to relax? Would you like to ‘switch off’ for a while using music?
– Do you enjoy computer games, competing against yourself to get faster or better? Would you enjoy doing this with real music and not GuitarHero?
– Do you feeling overwhelmed as a beginner guitarist with all the chords, scales, triads, arpeggios etc?
If you answered yes to any of the above then
Musical Meditations could be the Guitar Course for you
The whole concept of this course is to use music, specifically guitar music, to reach of state of mediation or thoughtlessness. To just be in the moment and be free.
Have you ever considered the health benefits of playing the guitar?
You only need to Google the health benefits of playing an instrument and you will find everything from raised IQ, increased happiness to better coordination and an enhanced appreciation of life.
Musical mediations doesn’t concentrate on chords, scales or theory. You only need to read numbers, to TAB. We go over this at the beginning so there is no confusion and a learner could dive straight in. The guitar lessons start off super easy and get harder as we progress.
The course contains 10 Guitar tracks to learn. These are genre less but contain elements of Rock, Blues, Pop, Funk and Classical. They also contain a separate, orchestrated track of trance inducing, hypnotic sound.
All the tracks are professionally recorded at 3 different speeds, so you don’t have to rush or panic. This is meant to be relaxing!
The tracks are also on a gradient and begin very easy, becoming progressively more difficult towards the end.
There is a demo at the beginning of each guitar lessons, with scrolling tab and myself playing the track, followed by an explanation and then a detailed breakdown.
Two HD camera angles covering both hands are shown and TAB is both on screen and downloadable.
So it’s a dream come true, learn without learning! Just be present and in the zone. Immerse yourself in music and enjoy learning guitar without even realising it.
Be free of stress and worry. Switch off your mind to everything but music. Enrol now in Musical Meditations now and get some me time and learn to play the guitar at the same time!
Who this course is for:
- Complete beginners.
- Frustrated intermediates.
- People with a guitar they never picked up.
- Those of you who want to play guitar but don’t want to take lessons.
- Highly stressed people who want to enter a thoughtless state
- Wellness practitioners
- Anyone wanting to free themselves with music and be totally present in the now
- How to read tablature
- The 10 Musical Meditations
- A breakdown of what has been discovered part 1