Modern web development course: beginner to advanced
What you’ll learn
Move from level “no idea” in web application development to advanced level.
Understand how to style your webpages with CSS
Understand how to implement HTML pages
Learn concepts such as promises, using the fetch API, arrow functions, python integration in NodeJS, etc
Build your own sentiment analizer using NLTK, ReactJS, HapiJS and related technologies.
* The most important HTML elements and attributes.
* How to style our webpages with CSS and the meanings of the different CSS properties
Then we move into intermediate and advanced concepts in ES6, ReactJS, NodeJS/HapiJS. In this we learn:
* Arrow functions
* Fetch API
* HapiJS server setup
Finally, we learn how to integrate the Python Natural Language ToolKit into our NodeJS to develop a sentiment analysis app (parts of the Starting with NodeJS-HapiJS and ReactJS course is used).
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wishes to learn the basics of programming.
- If you are already familiar with programming and web application development but would like to build a more complex application.
- Anyone who wishes to learn HTML.
- Anyone who wishes to know how to apply CSS to a website/app.
- If you have no idea how websites/applications are created and would like to learn from scratch to advanced level.
- Anyone who wishes to learn ReactJS.
- If you would like to learn NodeJS and HapiJS framework.
- If you would plan to find a job as a web developer and wants to know what is expected of you.
- Sentiment analyzer project: NodeJS, HapiJS, ReactJS and related technologies