Mockup Creation Course for Adobe Photoshop or Affinity Photo
What you’ll learn
Create Custom Mockups
Use Adobe Photoshop or Affinity Photo to craft unique mockup layouts
Place graphics/designs on anything, including rounded edges and objects with perspective
Learn new Photoshop and Affinity Photo tools and master layers, blending modes and warp tools
Learn how to set up your own studio to take product photos for mockups
Learn about proper lighting, highlights and shadows
Learn 3D tools to put together hyper realistic 3d product mockups
Learn proper mockup composition and layout
Have you ever wanted to learn how to create those awesome mockups you see everywhere these days? Do you want to present your design work or product designs in the best most professional way possible, making them both unique and polished? Do you want to create stunning presentations for your portfolio? Then this course is meant for you.
This course is massive spanning multiple projects and software. We will first learn basic mockup theory, how to best layout our mockups. We will talk about proper shadows and highlights and crafting wonderful rich mockup experiences.
We then teach you how to set up your own studio to take photos for mockups including t-shirts, iPads, bottles and more. Learn lighting techniques and photo editing techniques to make your mockups truly custom and unique.
We will go over the basics of pre-made mockups and how to customize those extensively.
Next, we learn how to adapt our designs and graphics to any photo imaginable, even free stock photos. We will give you the foundations needed to place graphics on t-shirts, apparel, mugs, boxes and more. We will learn how to apply graphics that have perspective and use warping tools to warp objects along curves to create product label presentations.
We tackle a presentations of for a branding project so you can find ways to best customize and develop a mockup that adheres to the brands style, making it a stunning portfolio centerpiece.
We will create a 3d Box from scratch and learn how to layer in shadows, highlights and details to create any box style needed for any presentation.
There is even a whole section dedicated to using 3D software like Adobe Dimensions and Blender to create fully 3D product mockups that are hyper realistic. No prior experience needed in the 3D software as it will be taught from scratch.
What makes this course truly unique is it gives you multiple software options for learning mockup creation. I, Lindsay Marsh will be walking you through projects using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Dimensions and Jermey Hazel will walk you through similar projects using Affinity Products including Affinity Photo but also a free 3D software option called Blender. So no matter your software of choice, this course is for you!
Also included is a wide array of finished fully customizable mockup templates compatible with both affinity and adobe products! This includes branding presentations, t-shirt templates and more.
There are project files included along the way so you can work side by side with us without the hassle of creating your own designs first, giving you time to learn the overall process first.
This course does assume you know the very basics of Photoshop or Affinity software but only very basic knowledge is required to take this course. It is gentle enough for most learners to follow along.
So, if you want to step up your presentation game and produce some killer custom mockups then let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to create custom mockups for their portfolios
- Anyone wanting to place their designs/graphics/illustrations on any product imaginable
- Those wanting more experience using either Adobe Photoshop or Affinity Photo using intermediate tools and layering
- Those looking for guidance on how to take their own product photos for mockups
- Those looking for inspiration to craft mockups
- Those wanting to take pre-made mockups and customize them
- Those looking to get a quick crash course on 3d software to create hyper realistic product images
- Creating Strong Mockups – Mockup Theory
- Shooting your own Mock-ups
- PHOTOSHOP – Utilizing Pre-Made Mock-ups
- PHOTOSHOP – Making Mockups Out of Photos – Coffee Cup Project
- PHOTOSHOP – T-Shirt Mockups
- PHOTOSHOP – Creating Perspective – Cardboard Box Project
- PHOTOSHOP – Rounded Surfaces – Art Poster Project
- PHOTOSHOP – Creating Depth – Lavender Bottle Project
- PHOTOSHOP – Branding Presentation Mockup