Mastering the Fretboard – Scales and Modes
What you’ll learn
All Positions of the Major Scale and the Modes of the Major Scale.
Exactly what the Modes are and exactly how they work.
All Positions of the Minor Pentatonic Scale.
How to connect the Major Scale and Minor Pentatonic Scale together.
How to play the Major Scale and Minor Pentatonic Scale up and down the neck.
An intensive course for the intermediate-advanced or ambitions beginning guitar player looking to learn the major scale, the modes, and the minor pentatonic scales up and down the neck. Learn how to connect the major scale and the minor pentatonic scale together. Not only will you understand the modes in depth and how they work. But you will be able to play the major scale, it’s modes, and the minor pentatonic scale connected together up and down the neck.
Who this course is for:
- Guitar players who want to fully master the major scales, modes, and minor pentatonic scales.
- Beginning, intermediate, and maybe even advanced players looking for a complete system of scales on the neck.
- Guitar players who want a full and in-depth explanation of how modes work on the guitar.
- Welcome to the Course!
- Learning the Positions or Modes of the Major Scale
- Understanding the Modes of the Major Scale
- Learning the Positions of the Minor Pentatonic Scale
- Integrating the Positions or Modes of the Major Scales with the Minor Pentatonic