Mastering SharePoint 2013 Development Using C# – Part I
What you’ll learn
Benefits of Developing Customized Application for SharePoint
Learn how to build applications using Server Object Model Approach
Learn how to work with lists through Code
Learn how to build applications using SharePoint Web Services
Learn how to create sharepoint objects using Visual Studio
Learn how to create event receivers
Learn how to develop Features
Learn how to develop Standard Web Parts
Learn how to develop Visual Web Parts
SharePoint is a versatile platform for building solutions that address a wide range of business needs. SharePoint is a development platform, upon which powerful and compelling portal applications can be built.
This course provides developers with a thorough, in-depth guide to the internals of writing code for the SharePoint platform. SharePoint programming can be divided into categories like : Programming using Server Object Model, programming using SharePoint Web Services, Programming the Web Parts etc.
In this course by development expert Kameswara Sarma Uppuluri, you’ll learn essential concepts that you need to know to get started building applications for SharePoint platform such as features, event receivers, web parts and more. The course provides step-by-step walk-throughs and coding demos that you’re encouraged to code along with to enhance the learning process.
This course is broken down into 16 modules with each module providing source code where applicable so that you can follow along with Kameswara Sarma Uppuluri. Some of the modules can be seen in the below list.
- Server Object Model Approach
- SharePoint Web Services Approach
- Event Receivers
- Standard Web Parts
- Visual Web Parts
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for individuals with an intermediate knowledge of Visual C# in building Windows / Web based applications using Visual Studio.
- SharePoint 2013 Development – The Big Picture
- Introduction to SharePoint 2013
- Overview of Server Object Model (SOM)
- Overview of Server Object Model Core Classes
- Getting Started with SharePoint 2013
- Getting Started with SharePoint 2013 Development
- Developing a Windows Form Application using SOM
- Working with Server Object Model Core Collections
- Working with Lists Programmatically
- Import data into Lists Programmatically