Master Ruby, Python and Java
What you’ll learn
Build practical projects in multiple programming languages
Learn fundamentals of programming languages
Gain ability to pick up new technologies
Establish a thorough understanding of Object Oriented Programming
Break down complicated problems into smaller/easier problems
Add a diverse group of technologies to their resume
Gain a high level of confidence in solving programming
Course updated 12/20/2017 – Fully up-to-date for all sections!
Projects in Programming Languages with Ruby, Java and Python is an in-depth and comprehensive introduction to project based programming using 3 of the most popular and financially rewarding programming languages out there – Ruby, Java and Python. Some of the most popular web app frameworks in the world today like Ruby on Rails, Django, Flask are based on these languages.
This is the course you have been waiting for, a one-stop-shop for everything programming that makes it easy to get started and keeps your attention while you work your way through fun and interesting projects based on real-life problems including Object Oriented Programming!
You’ll gain immediate access to:
– 9.5 hours of video crystal clear video content
– FREE live help channel exclusive for students of this course
– 2 free e-books exclusive to this course which walk you through the video content for Java and Python
– Group code challenges where you get to team up with other students taking the course
– Documentation for each line of code in the course using a combo of text lectures and e-books
– Multiple real-life projects like Stock price analyzer and Mortgage Amortization Schedule calculator
You’ll find learning both quick and fun and if you are not satisfied – I offer a full money back guarantee, as long as you make your request within 30 days of your purchase of the course.
Are you ready to transform your world and become a confident developer and enter one of the most lucrative fields in the world today? What are you waiting for? Join today and let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in technology
- Anyone interested in gaining an understanding of how programming works
- Anyone interested in entering the technology field as a career change
- Anyone interested in taking the first step toward a career in development
- Introduction to Programming languages
- Ruby – Procedural and Object Oriented Programming