Marketing Psychology – The Art of Ethical Persuasion
What you’ll learn
Understand the importance of psychology in marketing and advertising
Use marketing tactics based on psychological principles to better satisfy customer needs
Identify the stages of purchasing process and utilise psychological tactics to increase sales
Learn how to use principles of psychology to connect with your target market at each stage of the buying process, thereby driving increased sales and building strong customer relationships.
The purpose of using psychology in marketing is not to try and trick people into buying things they don’t need (although many marketers use psychology to that end). Rather, the goal is to better understand consumer’s buying behaviour, motivations and needs, and that is what this course will teach you.
You will gain a better understanding of how your prospects and customers are thinking and this will allow you to respond more effectively to their needs.
By enrolling in this course, you will:
- Gain an understanding of basic psychology and why psychological principles are so important in marketing
- Discover how psychology influences the buying process
- Be able to employ marketing tactics, based on key psychological principles, that are most appropriate and effective for your market
Join me in this course and learn how to use psychology smartly, skillfully and ethically to attract and engage consumers, and compel them to buy.
Who this course is for:
- Small Business Owners
- Introduction & Course Overview
- The Importance of Psychology in Marketing
- The Customer’s Decision-Making Process
- Key Principles of Psychology Used In Marketing
- Using Psychology To Better Meet The Needs of Your Customers
- Conclusion & Next Steps
- Bonus Section