Marketing Automation: Strategy & Implementation
What you’ll learn
Choose the right marketing automation strategy/ solution for your business
Learn the technical ins and outs of marketing automation system in the deep dive section
Incorporate tools such as lead scoring, database segmentation, funnel optimisation, smart content, etc.
The Marketing Automation Specialist course is designed for those who seek to break into marketing automation career or learn new skills by understanding how to design and implement marketing campaigns through various automation platforms.
How is this course different?
There are many courses on marketing automation out there, however most of them are provided by vendors and focus on the product functionalities.
This course is teaching you how to understand and think about marketing automation, indifferent of the platform that you choose to use.
Who this course is for:
- Marketers just starting off in marketing automation
- Marketers who want to learn new skills
- Enthusiasts who seek to break into a marketing automation career
- Senior marketers wishing to further develop their knowledge
- MARKETING AUTOMATION OVERVIEW
- HOW TO BECOME A MARKETING AUTOMATION SPECIALIST
- SETTING THE STRATEGY
- CREATING A PROJECT ROADMAP
- RESEARCH & SELECTION OF A MARKETING AUTOMATION VENDOR
- TECHNICAL SETUP: DEEP DIVE
- PLATFORM CUSTOMISATION
- DATABASE SEGMENTATION
- MARKETING AUTOMATION FEATURES
- MARKETING AUTOMATION AUDIT