Manga Module 2: Realism
What you’ll learn
By the end of this module, you should be able to:
1) Relate how facial parts move according to characters’ facial expressions and personalities
(2) Draw creases in clothing naturally for character poses or cloth designs
(3) Draw objects properly by understanding their structure, 3D effect and texture
(4) Develop stories and characters
Create a variety of characters through the use of different expressions and personalities in this module of Manga by ASO College Group, Japan.
This course will cover:
• Emotional expressions of a character
• Textures of clothing
• Textures of different objects
• Methods for creating compelling Manga story and characters
• Since the lessons are delivered in Japanese (with English subtitles), this is the ideal course for you to learn drawing techniques while also picking up the Japanese language at the same time!
Who this course is for:
- • Beginners in the world of Manga art
- • Those who are interested in refining drawing techniques in Mangle style • Anyone who wants to learn to draw authentic and appealing Manga style characters • Those who aspire to be a Manga artist or Mangaka
- M2-1 Emotional Expressions Of The Character.
- M2-2 Texture Of Clothing
- M2-3 Texture Of Objects
- M2-4 Method For Practicing Manga Drawing