Loud And Clear: Make Better Voice Recordings Now
What you’ll learn
You will learn how to record your voice with a microphone and improve the quality of the recording with free software.
Set up your room!
Choose the right mic!
Place the mic properly!
Adjust all levels!
Record in high quality!
Remove background noise!
Use EQ to boost wanted and cut unwanted frequencies!
Compress the material for more loudness and presence!
Add fx for a warm sounding voice!
About this course:
- Latest Update: I added another bonus lecture at the end of the course. This time, I used a small clip-mic that can be used for talking head videos, compared it to my condenser mic and showed a quick treatment to handle the flaws.
- 3 hours of content available!
- 2000+ students already joined the course!
- Free preview lectures available!
Get enrolled today and improve the quality of your vocal recordings!
Quality substance comes in quality wrappings!
Lots of e-learning courses, podcasts and other vocal recordings have superb content, but suffer from poor recordings and audio treatment! The same can be said about some vocal artists: Rappers with great skill and singers with touching lyrics sometimes sound like they recorded the vocals in a bucket and loose lots of the emotional appeal and power they could have!
However: Often, it’s NOT the expensive microphone, a high-end preamp or renting a studio for loads of money, BUT room treatment, proper recording technique and some simple tricks to improve the character of your vocal material drastically. This course teaches you how to set up your room, the microphone and shows how to use software solutions to help you to get loud and clear voice tracks!
Lifetime access and a 30 day money back guarantee in case you’re not satisfied with the content!*
*May not be available for app-in purchases, please check conditions before buying.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for students who want to record speech for video platforms, audio books, online education, podcasts etc. and like to improve the quality of their voice recordings.
- This course is useful for singers or rappers who like to record the vocals on their own in a home enviroment and like to achieve better recording quality.
- Considerations, Set Up And Recording
- Noise Reduction
- Output Improvement
- BONUS Lectures