Loose Watercolor Painting “Sailing Boat Low Tide”
What you’ll learn
know how to plan your painting before you start
learn to capture clouds with simple brush strokes more confidently
You will understand how to mix colour simply and effectively
Understand how to set out your table prior to painting to give myself the best chance of success
Learnt more about the paper your using and how to secure it to your support
You will have gained a good understanding of sketching boats and the importance of practice before committing to watercolour paper
You will have gained the knowledge to paint wet looking sand and reflections
workshop is designed to help you loosen up
you’re watercolour painting. By loosening up you can take your
work to another level and start to explore the full
possibilities that watercolour has to offer. This workshop
- How to draw boats (sketching practice)
- Simple colour mixing
- Painting clouds
- Painting waves
- Creating distance
- How to paint sand and make it look wet
- Painting reflections
- Drawing and painting boats, learning how to simplify
- How to simplify and make the most of the foreground
Paint Along Step By Step With Me
Let your creative side run wild. Make sure you use the Q&A for any questions you may have. When you Enroll on this workshop I will do my very best to help you succeed, enabling you to reach your full potential.
How Can You Contact Me
- Through the Q&A here on Udemy
- Through my facebook page Patrick Ley-Greaves Pure Watercolour
- Through my website Pure Watercolour
- Or subscribe to my youtube channel Patrick Ley-Greaves Pure Watercolour
Many hours have been spent putting this course together and making it a success is my goal. Please leave feed back when you have completed the course. If your not happy with the course please let me know how I can improve it, I will do my best to do so.
Who this course is for:
- Any artist that wants to loosen up there watercolour painting technique.
- This course is perfect for those artists that struggle to draw and paint boats, this is all covered in detail in my workshop.
- If your struggling to paint clouds my workshop will show you quick and easy way to paint summer sky with white clouds.
- For those wanting to know the secret of painting wet looking sand, this is all covered in my workshop
- Anyone that want’s to learn a new skills and develop there existing skills in watercolour painting.