Logo Design Masterclass: Learn Logo Design and Illustrator
What you’ll learn
Apply the qualities of effective logo design in Adobe Illustrator
Brainstorm logo designs using freewriting, mindmapping, and word association
Sketch logo designs using pen/pencil and paper
Apply logo design principles
Produce quality logo designs
Write logo design creative briefs
Implement what a logo design client wants in a logo design
Find work in logo design by creating a portfolio
Apply effective color in logo design
Use Adobe Illustrator to design, create, and export quality logos in various formats
Use Adobe Dimension to design logo concepts on products and in 3D scenes
Show moreShow less
Course updated November 2019: Entire section added on using Adobe Dimension to produce a logo concept in a 3D scene for a client.
Course updated August 2019: New lecture on customizing the toolbar.
Would you like to become a professional logo designer and create beautiful, relevant, distinct, and memorable logo designs? Do you want to gain insight into the lucrative and fun industry of logo design? In this value-packed course, you will learn how to become a professional logo designer. Learn about logo design principles by looking at corporate logos and student logos, and then apply those principles in your own logo design work. You’ll gain valuable insight into logo design and the logo design industry.
This course guides you in the process of brainstorming, sketching, and designing logos after meeting with a client. You will also learn about logo design creative briefs and contracting, as well as the importance of creating a logo design portfolio.
You will learn various Illustrator techniques to create high-quality, beautiful logos.
After enrolling, you can post your work to the discussion board for critique as you build your logo design portfolio.
Gain valuable insight on logo design and Illustrator by learning from Chad Neuman, PhD, who has:
Worked at an award-winning advertising design firm using Illustrator.
Taught logo design and Illustrator at the university level.
Done freelance graphic design work for about 20 years.
Was previously managing editor at two graphic design magazines, one of which focused on Illustrator.
This course has manually added closed captions for most sections (instead of only auto-generated).
Master logo design today to start building your portfolio and client list. Design your own logos for your brand or for others. Apply relevant color, typography, and design principles to create an awe-inspiring and distinct logo design portfolio. Become a logo design rockstar!
Be sure to check out the promo video and remember that this course features a 30-day money back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with it after enrolling. See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn about logo design and Adobe Illustrator should take this course.
- Students who want to produce quality logos by applying effective design principles and best practices should take this course.
- This course is meant for people who want to design logos and get paid for it.
- This course is intended for people who want to establish or expand their logo design skills.
- This course is NOT meant for logo designers who are already experts in logo design and Illustrator.
- The Exciting and Creative World of Logo Design
- Discussing and Contracting a Logo with a Client and Conducting Research
- Brainstorming and Formulating Logo Ideas
- Getting Started in Illustrator
- Drawing and Editing Shapes in Illustrator
- Working with Text in Illustrator
- Using the Tools in Illustrator
- Mastering Illustrator Workflows and Functions
- Printing, Saving, and Exporting in Illustrator
- Creating and Finalizing a Logo for a Client in Illustrator