Learning C# .NET – Programming for Beginners.
What you’ll learn
How to create a functional app based on complete, standards-compliant code.
Essential programming concepts including data types, variables, classes and objects, arithmetic operators, I/O, if-else statements, loops and more.
Computing theory and mathematical principles strictly as they apply to everyday C# programming.
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this course.
In this C# for Beginners tutorial course, you can learn this powerful object-oriented programming language so closely tied to Microsoft .NET and see why it is such a great platform for creating rich applications. Professor Mike McMillan goes through the fundamentals of the language structure, and gradually lays the groundwork for you to build your own apps.
In 114 separate tutorials, Mike gives you a solid working knowledge of object-oriented programming, even if you’re completely new to coding. He demonstrates how to use variables and data types, objects and classes, arrays, inheritance and polymorphism and distinguishes how working in C# differs from other types of code. Once you gain your confidence in the underlying areas, you’ll be ready to complete the functional To-Do List app that is integrated into the course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with an interest in creating their own applications from scratch.
- People who are wanting to gain a understanding of programming in C#.
- Programmers who want to expand the number of languages they can use.
- People who want to learn programming through pragmatic examples instead of endless explanations.
- Getting Started
- Your First C# Program
- C# Building Blocks – Data Types And Variables
- Introduction To Classes And Objects
- Arithmetic Operators And Expressions
- C# Input And Output
- Making Decisions
- Performing Repetition