Learn How to Draw (From Total Scratch)
What you’ll learn
By the end of this course you will be able to draw almost anything
The correct way to use reference
Draw what they see and observe
Draw basic lines and shapes
Understand the basics of volume , light , shadow and composition
Feel confident enough to further their artistic learning on any subject.
Understand that everything is made of a few basic shapes
Drawing and sketching can seem like magic if you don’t know how to do it. It’s not magic, it’s a skill. that means it can be taught and I will be your instructor. Just like anything and everything you have learned you had to know the very basics. You can’t do math without knowing how to count and you can’t drive without knowing what the key looks like.
This course is your “key”. All drawing starts with lines, some are straight, some are curved and rough but all are lines. Lines are used to make shapes and shapes become volumes (3d shapes) and everything in the world is made from shapes.
I will teach you to use those shapes. I will show you how to make lines shapes and volumes. You will learn to hone your observational skills and draw what you see, and even what is in your head if you study and practice enough.
You need no experience in drawing. Absolutely zero ! There is no special software just a regular pencil and some paper.
If you have always wanted to learn to draw this is the course for you. If you are a graphic artist that knows learning to draw will save you time and money, take this course. If you want to make comics or cartoons then this will be the course that will be your starting point.
This is the beginner class. Often books tell you to start by making 3d shapes but what if you are having trouble with that? If you are , I got you covered.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to draw using a pencil and paper
- Anyone who wants to learn drawing in a more “traditional” way.
- Anyone wanting to increase their drawing skills
- The absolute beginner with zero ability to draw
- Graphic artists that want to learn to draw.
- The hobbyist who has wanted to learn to draw
- Anyone who wants to make comics or games or express their artistic desires.
- Everyone who has “How to” art books on their shelves but still couldn’t draw
- Everyone who has watched a drawing video but still couldnt draw.
- Welcome to Drawing for Beginners
- The Power of Lines
- Making Simple 2D Hard Shapes
- Making Simple 2D Soft Organic Shapes
- An Introduction to Form
- Organic 3D Forms
- Perspective Crash Course
- Putting Shapes Together
- Understanding light and Shadow
- NEW DRAW WITH ME : Hatching and Shading