Learn how to draw Disney-like Female Faces
What you’ll learn
How to understand the main principle in what makes Disney-like female characters so appealing
Understand proportions of the stylized Disney-like face
How to find symetry
The Anatomy of the eyes
The Anatomy of the lips
The Anatomy of the nose
The Anatomy of a chunk of hair
How to shade the face
How to shade the hair so you get a nice volume
An easy practise technique
Show moreShow less
Growing up with animated Disney films, I´ve always been fascinated by their extraordinary drawing style. It was easy to fall inlove with those characters and inspired me to pursue a career in arts and animation later on.
May be you are just like me and you´d love some day to be able to do this for a living, or even just for fun or for your kids?
Now, that I have been working in the field of animation as a character designer amongst other things, I have discovered an easy and understandable way to approach drawing the faces of the characters I used to love as a kid. And in this course I´m going to share this method with you, so you can, already now, start practising and get ahead with your drawing skills right now.
I wish I had that knowledge when I started drawing myself. But now we are here, in the digital era, the time of endless possibilies and access to knowledge from the other side of the globe.
I´m thrilled to have this opportunity to help you discover your inner potential that you think you don´t have.
Talent is not required. In fact, talent is overrated. It´s technique and pracitse that is at the core of great drawing skills.
So what will you learn here:
– An easy technique on how to create a structure of the female Disney-like face
– How to see the anatomy even with untrained eye
– How to draw different shapes of mouths
– How to draw noses from the front and in profile
– How draw eyes from different sides
– Find the volume of a chunk of hair
– Give emotions to your characters
– How to practise without any effort so that you teach your subconscious mind to “see” the proportions
I´m going to give you insights from my professional life and incouragement that you can do it too, no matter what you believe today.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners with passion for drawing, animation and iconic Disney characters
- How to draw a Face from the front
- Draw a Face in Profile
- Draw a Face in 3/4
- Easy way to Draw Mouth, Nose, Eyes and Hair