Learn Hindustani Classical Singing (Beginner)
What you’ll learn
You will learn hindustani classical singing in an easy and simplified way
You will learn the basic Sur, Taal and Saptak of Indian Singing
You will learn how to use the basics to sing any Bollywood Song or Raag
You will be able to sing with much more control, confidence, consistency, and better overall tone
You will learn how to perform karaoke and stage singing without fear
You will be able to control your pitch and hit higher notes for longer durations
What will be the biggest change in your life once you become a learned and a confident singer?
– Will it be recording your songs and posting them on social media to be see by thousands of people?
– Will it be jamming with your friends in a studio on a quite Sunday morning?
– Will it be being a star at the friend’s birthday party’s karaoke night?
– Or will it just be more appreciation of music that will help you listen better?
I can tell you from my experience that all of the above will be possible!
These online classes are specifically designed for you – who have limited access to singing coaches and tools – to go from being a novice to an absolute star performer.
You will learn the basics of Hindustani Classical Music.
I feel that the basic knowledge of Sur and Taal, as well as musical terms like Scales or Saptak, are important for any music lover who aspires to improve his/her singing projection.
These lessons, spread over 13 sessions, are conceptualised to teach Hindustani Sangeet in a fun, logical and professional way, so you can feel the difference in your ability to singing within just a few weeks.
I can’t wait to greet you inside, and one day, hopefully, perform with you in one of my concerts 😉 Hop in!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who have little to no experience with singing and want to sing
- Anyone who has a little experience, but wants to gain more strength, control, and confidence in their voice
- Beginners to Intermediates who are intimidated by the idea of singing in front of people and want to take the fear out it
- Anyone willing to learn Hindustani Classical Singing and Bollywood Songs
- Week 1: Introduction to Sur or Note
- Week 2: Introduction to Taal or Beat
- Week 3: Understanding Scales (with the help of a Harmonium)
- Week 4: Alankaars (Jewels of singing)
- Week 5: Attempting a Bollywood Sargam
- Week 6: Karaoke Singing
- Week 7: Raag Bhupali
- Week 8: Raag Bhupali song in Teen taal
- Week 9: Taan and Sargam (Raag Bhupali)
- Week 10: Vikrit Swars/Notes