Learn Graph algorithms with C++
What you’ll learn
Thorough understanding about graph algorithms and how to use them in practice
Graph theory hold corner stone of modern computer science, extending its tentacles to social networks to neural networks to finding paths in maps. In this course we are looking at graph theory by computer science prospective. We are going to start our discussion by looking at the basic terms of graph theory and them jump on to discuss graph theory related algorithms and then implement those with c++. Following are the types of algorithms we are going to discuss in this course.
1. Graph traversing.
2. Topological sorting and strongly connected component associated algorithms
3. Shortest paths.
4. Finding minimum spanning trees.
5. Maximum flow.
6. NP complete algorithms such as graph coloring, traveling salesman problem etc.
Who this course is for:
- Any C++ programmer who wants to learn Graph theory
- Introduction to graph theory
- Graph representation
- Graph traversing algorithms
- Shortest path in a graph
- Minimum spanning tree problem
- Flow networks