What you’ll learn
Apply first-class and higher order functions in your coding practices.
Explain the different scenarios that affect the value of this.
Identify the object to which this is bound.
Manipulate this binding to accomplish programing problems.
Use prototypes in your coding.
Understand and use IIFEs in your code.
Define closure and take advantage of it in your code.
Apply the namespace and module pattern to your coding projects.
Create JSON files.
Load and use JSON data in a project.
Make use of constructors and Object create for setting up objects and prototypes.
Explain functional programming concepts.
Show moreShow less
Who this course is for:
- Think Like a Programmer: Libraries and Frameworks
- Advanced Concepts for Objects and Functions
- Think Like a Programmer: DRY Coding
- Working with Objects
- The Power of Functions
- Think Like a Programmer: Avoiding Globals
- The Power of Functions Continued
- Think Like a Programmer: The Module Pattern