Learn Adobe InDesign: Design an Interactive Resume/Portfolio
What you’ll learn
Students will be able to create feature rich, interactive resumes and portfolios that include hyperlinks, navigation, galleries, video, and animation using Adobe InDesign.
Students will be able to design interactive projects, export, test, and review finished products. Additionally, students will be able to email an interactive PDF and generate URL link for potential clients and employers to review interactive resumes and portfolios online through the InDesign publishing website.
In this course students will learn to use Adobe InDesign’s powerful interactive features to create impressive, interactive resumes, portfolios, and other electronic documents that include animations, hyperlinks, navigation, galleries, video, interactive buttons, actions, and file downloads. Techniques taught in this course can be applied to designing newsletters, ebooks, webapps, and print publications.
Students new to the software will learn Adobe InDesign through the creation of two course projects – an interactive resume and interactive portfolio. At the end of this course, students will be able to create and export interactive publications that look incredible on tablets, computers, and smartphones.
Who this course is for:
- Students who desire those skills needed to create interactive resumes and portfolios that can be distributed as a PDF, ePub, or online interactive.
- Students who desire to learn Adobe InDesign to create interactive digital publications.
- Interactive Publishing Overview
- Getting Started
- Creating a New File and Inserting Placeholders
- Adjusting Content in Frames
- Resume Layout
- Interactivity Through Hyperlinks
- Animation & Media
- Testing and Exporting
- Interactive Portfolio