How To Start A Successful Design Freelance Career
What you’ll learn
Start a successful graphic design freelancing career
Get their first client and, ultimately, more clients
Avoid most common mistakes fresh freelancers make
Set up an interactive client brief
Design a professional logo based on the client brief
Design a professional business card in Illustrator and Photoshop
Design a responsive website
Design a modern flyer
Design a Facebook cover photo
“Dawid is doing a great job explaining how you can become a successful freelancer. What I liked most about this course is the balance between freelancing information and web-design information because in reality the best web-designers are not always the most highly-paid ones. Even if you are a web-designer already but you want to make additional income working from home, then this comprehensive course will show you step-by-step how to do it. Highly recommended.”
Aren’t you tired of working 9-5, answering to your boss who doesn’t always get it right…
But most of all aren’t you tired of not getting paid for doing what you really love?
Well if you are, you need a change.
This course gives you a chance to gain confidence in your skills and open your eyes to the possibilities of a graphic design freelance career.
You’ll play a role of a graphic designer who will create a complete, real-life project.
But you’ll also find answers to the most common questions that fresh graphic design freelancers have.
So if you want to learn
What is the best way to start as a freelance graphic designer?
How to get clients?
And how to avoid the most common mistakes fresh freelancers make?
You will find the answers inside.
Let me take you step-by-step through the whole process of creating a complete graphic design project: We will start with a client brief: you will learn what it is, what it should contain and how to set one up yourself using Ms Word.
And then, based on the client brief we’ll design:
Fantastic logo and business cards that compliment it
Clean and professional website – you will learn how to design it for responsive web design as well
Modern flyer – this skill is particularly useful when working for local clients
Facebook cover photo (and you’ll be amazed how simple it is to set your own template that is always accurate)
This course will give you everything you need if you are looking for professional and easy to follow Illustrator and Photoshop skills that will jump start your graphic design freelance career.
It’s a series of standalone projects: you don’t have to sit all day and watch everything: you can jump to what’s your interest for the day and don’t feel guilty that you didn’t watch the rest.
If you are taking this course, you should have some basic understanding of how to work with Illustrator and Photoshop.
Click that enroll button and take your first step to having a career you always dreamed about.
See you inside!
Who this course is for:
- If you are thinking about starting your career as a graphic design freelancer, this course is for you
- If you are looking for speciic knowledge on every step of a graphic design freelancing project, this course is for you
- If you want to learn professional Illustrator and Photoshop techniques, this course is for you
- If you are an experienced graphic design freelancer and/or Illustrator and Photoshop user, this course is NOT for you
- Introduction To The Course
- Freelancing A-Z: How To Start Your Freelancing Career
- Freelancing A-Z: How To Set Up A Client Brief
- How To Design An Awesome Logo
- How To Design A Professional Business Card
- How To Design A Responsive Website
- How to Create The Subpage
- How to Create the Tablet and the Smartphone Versions of the Website
- How To Design A Professional Flyer
- How To Design A Perfect Facebook Cover Photo