How to Program in C++ from Beginner to Professional
What you’ll learn
Program in C++
Create full programs in C++
Write good, clean and well structured code
Apply best coding practices and write professional code
This course teaches C++ from beginner to professional. Learn best practices and programming standards that can be applied to any language and apply them to write clean, well structured and professional C++ code. Follow hands-on video tutorials that teach how to develop full programs in C++ through real practical examples. Write code, create programs, compile and run code. Learn what software you need, how to install and setup your environment. A complete course to learn how to program in C++.
There are no additional costs for software because all the software used in this course is free and open source. We cover a few different tools to provide you with options. Learn the essential tools to make C++ development easier and increase your productivity.
This course should be done at your own pace and some lessons you may want to review a couple times due to their importance. This course is structured covering simple but essential concepts first, then moving to more advanced concepts and then reinforcing best practices that will empower you to write professional production quality C++ code. This course is also quick reference friendly for people with limited time that want to focus on learning a specific concept or code periodically. The C++ lectures are arranged in a logical order but can be watched in any order as each focuses on a complete concept being taught in the lecture. C++ source code is provided including shell programs and C++ make files that you can use as starting points and templates in our own development.
Take this course if you want to learn C++, build complete C++ programs, maintain C++ programs in your work, freelance in C++, get a quick refresher on the language, use this as a programming reference course, get C++ source code to learn from or use and learn best practices to write professional code. Get Started now in learning C++.
Who this course is for:
- This C++ course is meant for people new to C++ or programming in general and those looking for a quick refresher. No prior programming knowledge is needed. This course is probably not for you if you’re at the intermediate or senior level looking to learn advanced C++ concepts.
- Welcome and Introduction
- Software & Tools Overview
- Setup and Tools on Windows
- Setup and Tools on a Mac
- Software & Tool Common Features & Functionality
- Programming and C++ Language Essentials
- Data Types in C++
- Conditional Statements and Logic – If and Else Statements
- How Do I Get User Data Into My C++ Program and What Can I Do with It?
- Arrays, Vectors and Collections in C++