How to Paint Roses with Watercolour
What you’ll learn
How to understand and analyse object you would like to draw
How to paint roses without a photo or a reference
Discover how to paint any bouquets with flowers
Discover some general tips for any watercolour paintings
Achieve fresh atmospheric picture in clear tender colours
Understand the process of work with watercolour
This is a unique watercolour course. It is a tutorial with tips, explanations and advices. You have a unique chance to see how watercolour artist creates a picture and how artist thinks during the process. Or sometimes You’ll just relax watching some fragments being painted.
My method is based on understanding of complicated objects as if they are simple geometrical figures. In this course You’ll discover how easy it is to paint with complete understanding of architecture and structure of an object. I won’t overcomplicate the things and overwhelm you with unnecessary information I just want you to relax, enjoy, understand the logic and stop to be afraid of watercolour.
I chose roses, because many people think that it is very difficult to draw and paint them and because it is a very specific and charming flower. And I really believe… I KNOW that You CAN paint it.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner who would like to improve watercolour skills should take this course
- Creative person who wants to have amazing watercolour roses on a wall
- Person who wants to see whole watercolour painting process from the pencil sketch to final work with details and comments
- The Object Analysis and Pencil Sketch
- Watercolor painting process
- Final Brushstrokes and Conclusion