How to Draw Folds, Clothes and Drapery
What you’ll learn
Draw the seven basic types of folds
Draw systems of multiple folds together
Start drawing folds from imagination, without using reference
Draw a fully clothed figure, using reference
So you want to learn how to draw FOLDS and CLOTHES?
Well – you’ve come to the right place!
In this drawing course, I will take you by the hand and teach you how to draw folds and clothes, from the very first step, and until you are able to draw them on your own, from imagination or with the help of reference (I always advise using reference, as you’ll see!).
In How to Draw Folds and Clothes you will learn:
- The basics of cloth and folds
- How to draw the seven major types of folds
- How to draw a full clothed figure
- How to draw cloth in motion
What really makes this course unique from ALL other resources on this subject, including books, websites, YouTube videos and other online courses, is that I actually show you how to draw all seven major types of folds separately, and how to put them together into a full clothed figure.
This is something I wish I had when I just began.
Here is some additional useful information about my course:
- The heart of this course is VIDEOS, lots of them.
- In addition to the videos, you’ll also receive other resources such as images and text, all based on my published book on this subject, and my knowledge.
- Also, you may ask me questions and I’ll personally reply and provide assistance, because I want you to learn and succeed.
Bottom line: This is the course you want to take in order to learn how to draw folds and clothes.
Now c’mon! Let’s begin this journey together!
– Liron Yanconsky
Published How-to-Draw Author
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who have some experience in drawing, that want to master drawing folds and clothes
- Beginners to drawing, who want to learn an interesting new skill in the field of drawing
- Intermediate artists who have yet to fully grasp the concept of cloth, folds and drapery
- Introduction – Me and Drawing Folds and Clothes
- The Basics
- The Seven Common Types of Folds
- Putting it all together – The Full Clothed Figure