How to Draw a House – The complete course by Eli Ofir
What you’ll learn
The basics of perspective, feeling the perspective and using pens and pencils with my technique. You will draw a complete House Portrait by the end of the course.
With over 1.6 million viewers on YouTube (the previous course platform) , Eli has now moved the course to its new home on Udemy, this course is one of the best on the net for learning how to draw a house.
” Feeling the Perspective and drawing a complete detailed House Portrait on your own “
Learn the basics of perspective, feeling the perspective and using pens and pencils with my technique. At the end of this course you will be able to draw a complete House Portrait.
You can use ink pens and pencils you have at home from different suppliers. But if you want to uses the tools I use and mention in the course, they are:
• Paper: A2 or A3 size white card paper. Suggested brand:
Daler-Rowney Heavyweight, 220gm.
• Pens: Black water and fade proof. Thickness: 0.05, 0.1,
0.3, 0.8 Suggested brand: Uni Pin +Think black= 4.0 Artline.
• Pencils: initial outline = any light pencil. Shading = 9B.
Suggested brand: Derwent-Graphic.
• Faber / Blender – Suggested brand: Castell Paper Wiper
• Eraser: Staedtler.
• Fixative spray. Suggested brand: Winsor and Newton Artist Fixative – Transparent
Who this course is for:
- Beginners, Art students, Artists, Architecture students, Architects
- Feeling the Perspective
- Layout with light pencil
- Pen and Ink
- Thick Pens
- Thin Pens
- Shading with Soft Pencil
- Finalizing the Portrait
- Reflection on Water